Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday

Since last night around 11:30Pm I have been sick, so sick that I basically was asking the Lord to just let me die. Now I know that was a little dramatic but that was exactly how I felt. I was up most of the night getting sick and it was not fun. I am no longer getting sick but still feel horrible. I was supposed to go to my Weigh Watchers meeting this morning at 9AM but of course I didn't make it. After most of the day went by I finally decided to try and get up and get dressed and run down there at least to get weighed, wich I did. I had taken the last few weeks off from weighing in and was a little worried if I had gained thankfully I didn't my weight loss for this week was, well my mind is just a blank I do know that the total lost so far is 45 pounds...I am happy about that.

4 comments:

  1. Joann, I am so sorry you have been sick. I have said a prayer for you. Sure hope you are better today. Good going on the weigh-in. Winona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope this finds you feeling much better, Joann. Congratulations on your weight loss. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! I pray you are feeling better. May God comfort you and give you joy and peace and good health. Have a wonderful day today and may lots of smiles come your way!
    Blessings
    Mrs. White

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! on your weight loss. After being sick is the perfect time to weigh in... right? Except for me... I tend to eat when I'm sick... you know, for comfort. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann