Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jesus Calling Enjoying Peace in His Presence

The front cover~




The inside pages with bookmark~





Devotions for Every Day of the Year~
Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence written by Sarah Young

This very nice small devotional book was written by Sarah Young. I am very impressed with the quality of the book. When I first seen the book online I didn’t realize how well it was made or that it was a hard back book.
I received this book almost a month ago but was hesitant about writing a review about it until I used it on a daily basis. This is a Daily Devotional and in order to write a proper review I wanted to use it as it was intended. The day I got it I started reading from that day on. I also went back when I had extra time and read some of the previous days. After reading this Daily Devotional for the past 3 weeks I have come to the conclusion that it is a wonderful book.
One of the most important things I like about it is the fact that different Bible versions were referenced throughout the entire devotional. Other things I liked about this book was the obvious quality, great for a gift. Small enough to carry with you if you wanted to.The actual readings for the day were just the right length, not too long and boring and most days seemed to touch on just that right subject. I felt as though The Lord Himself was right here,conversing with me.
What a wonderful book that I will always treasure.
Blessings,Joann

1 comment:

  1. I will have to find this book, Joann. Thank you for the lovely card you sent. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann