Friday, July 24, 2009

A Week of feminine dress day #7

Today is my last day for the week of feminine dress. I know my dress doesn't change that much but I don't have many clothes right now that fit me. This is a good thing, since I have lost weight my clothing size has changed 2-3 sizes and I have only a few items I have purchased latetly that fit, I don't want to buy anymore until I can buy a smaller size.

Also check out this ladies nice blog ( thanks to Bren for pointing this blog out to me) , Feminine Friday~







So here is today's feminine dress, yes I am wearing my jean skirt again!!!! At least I am getting my money's worth out of this skirt :) Also wearing a blue cotton top~






Saturday morning we are going to take Dylan shopping for some school things. He will Be starting Kindergarten this coming week, I think on Tuesday. We told him we would buy him a new backpack and some clothing. We will also be getting something for Katie, even though she isn't in school yet we don't want to leave her out.

I hope everyone out there has a wonderful weekend,
Blessings,Joann

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed your week of feminine dress!! You should go link this post on Valencia's blog and then join us every Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute and comfortable today. I just love how cozy your kitchen looks...mmm feels like home..lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann