Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Monday...

My very good friend DeNiece over at Organized homemaking for Christ
has a very nice Video of her day in the kitchen, please stop by and say Hi, she is such a Godly/Titus 2/Proverbs 31 woman. I am sure you will enjoy her videos as much as I do.




Monday was an absolutely wonderful day. I got everything done that I wanted to get done! Most days I do almost everything but rarely do I do every single thing on my list, so Monday was great.




My only food prep for dinner I had to do was to make a nice big salad, I make a big salad about every other day so there is always some available whenever we want some. Doing Weight Watchers and counting points salad is ZERO points so it's a great snack when you get hungry!!


Monday's salad~












Molly and I spent some time outside, weeding in the planters and playing. She really enjoys being outside when it's not too hot. I do most of my weeding in the early hours around 5:45AM the sun is just about up but it's nice and cool. Then I have my time with the Lord out at the back patio table and just take some time to enjoy the quietness..







Here is Molly enjoying her yard~






I also had some time to work on my HMB (Post will be coming soon)~






All in all it was a pretty nice day. Hoping today will be just as nice, though I didn't sleep well last night so may need to take a nap later today..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann