Sunday, December 28, 2008

*Moving posts from old blog* Weigh in Wednesday's

Not a very good weigh in today, wasn't as dilligent as I should have been about watching what I ate. This weeks weight loss was only .8 pounds and that brings my total to 12.4 pounds lost..at least I am not gaining. This coming week I plan on making a few changes like more working out on the eliptical machine.

Roger is out of work right now and so things are kind of stressful. I am so blessed to have a husband who is money smart so we don't live check to check, we will be okay for a while. Any prayers would be appreciated. We both have faith that work will come and put our trust in the Lord.

I am still working on crafts but just slowly, have Dylan's pj's almost done and then want to get Katies done.



I mailed out my only package that I was mailing this year yesterday along with the rest of my Christmas cards. I still need to pick up a couple of more presents but just haven't gotten to the store yet to get them.

I also moved my Christmas tree today to another location in the living room. I think I like it here much better. I will post some new pictures of it later tonight or tommorrow. I am so tired today, and it's only 5:30pm. I think bedtime will be a little early tonight for me..

Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann