Sunday, December 28, 2008

*Moving posts from old blog* Christmas swap partner

Veronica is my Christmas swap partner, she is such a sweet lady and has a wonderful blog http://ratherbequilting-veronica.blogspot.com .
I wanted to come here and post pictures of all the beautiful things my new friend sent to me. She does some lovely work, everything~and there are lots of things~ is just so pretty.

Here is a picture of a snowman hot chocolate holder and some snowman salt and pepper shakers~




Here is a picture of a tea holder ~ The outside~




The inside~




These placemats look just gorgeous in real life the photo does not do them justice~




She also sent along these wonderful pot holders that match the placemats~




Isn't this pincushion just the most pretty pincushion you have ever seen, I love it! ~




She also was nice enough to send a few quilting things, I didn't have any of these things so that was just wonderful~





I have saved the best for last, she made this adorable little Christmas purse, it is so pretty and I really do love it a lot~





Here is the same purse with the card she included with all of the gifts, she is some special lady~




Here is a picture of everything she sent all together~




I want to send my warmest thanks to Veronica and also to Janet at Wildcraftfarm for hosting the swap. Veronica in case you are reading this, you will be receiving something in the mail soon.

This special person Veronica did such wonderful work on all of the items, the colors are great, the workmanship is wonderful...I will treasure these things always.

Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann