Sunday, December 28, 2008

*Moving old posts* Some of my crafts

Here are some of my embroidery and crocheted items~

These are some banners that I embroidered, there is also a spring one but it wouldn't fit on the holder~




This is the blanket that I made my granddaughter, it took many hours but was so worth it in the end

she is laying on it in the hospital (crying of course)~






Here is a quilt I made for My grandson~





** I only did the embroidery on the quilted things, I don't know how to quilt. I used to have a friend that lived in Southern Illinois that I would send things too and she got them quilted for me by a friend that she knew. Just wanted to make sure that I gave credit where credit was due**




Here are some Christmas presents I made for last Christmas~

















Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann