Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's Wednesday so it must be weigh in day...

I know that I say this almost every Wednesday but I really felt that I was going to go into my weigh in and have gained weight especially with Christmas. But to my suprise I lost some, not a lot but hey anything with a minus sign is good to me!!

Today's weight loss was 1.4, that brings my total weight loss (my 8th weigh in) to 15.4 pounds. I was really looking to get to that 15 pound mark and am very happy with myself for sticking with it and getting there.

This Weight loss thing has been so very hard for me, I just crave food all the time, I thought over time it would diminish but no everyday it is a struggle for me. I seem to be in prayer over it many times a day, just to make it through the day. I do have to say though that my husband has been such a great encourager, I couldn't do it without him helping me. I have many more pounds to loose but I am not looking at the big picture right now just at the small victories that I have every week. If I started out knowing that I want to loose over 100 pounds I would just get so discouraged....my first aim was for 15, well I have gotten there so now my next will be 25 and hopefully I will get their too.

Will put a post up later about my Joann's shopping trip...

Blessings,Joann

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on reaching your first goal ;)

    Have a Happy New Year!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann