Sunday, December 28, 2008

*Moving old posts* My Mom's 83rd birthday

Today was the party for my Mom for her birthday. November for us is a very busy birthday month. My birthday is on the 3rd my Mom's is on the 5th and my Dad's was the 7th. My Dad always used to make a comment about ~ If I give you $20 on your birthday then you can give $20 to your Mom and then she can give it to me, then that way no one is out any money~ He used to be so funny like that . Roger and his Mom also have a birthday in November, Roger's is the 30th and his Mom's is the 24th.

We went over to my Mom's apartment for lunch of Lasagna, salad and garlic bread and of course cake for desert.

Here are a few pictures from the day~

Roger with Katie





Jennifer and Katie~





My Mom with Katie~




Katie after eating a cupcake~




My Mom with her cake






Here she is with the curtains I made her~





These next pictures are from last night at Pizza when I gave the kids their trick or treat bags

Here is Dylan with his~




And Katie with hers~




Here is Dylan eating Pizza (pepperoni! His favorite)~




Katie eating and watching cartoons (we were sitting in the cartoon room)~






Here is Jennifer and Matthew and Katie, we had several tables put together~




We had lots of fun and lots of food! It was a very nice evening.

I plan on putting a post up in the next day or so of a lot of craft things I have done, I have had a few e-mails about what I have done in the past with embroidery and sewing and figured instead of e-mailing people I would just post something here. For those of you who follow my blog and my previous blog it will be a lot of things you have already seen (sorry about that). I want to get it up by Monday if possible.

Have a great weekend

Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann