Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I pray that everyone has a very blessed Thanksgiving. Ours will be a very simple one, with just the basics...we aren't fancy smancy people all the other days and to me Thanksgiving is no different. We will be using paper plates with Turkeys on them, I am making a simple meal, Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole and green salad, also some rolls..will post a picture of my preparations later on it will be very funny :)

I am so thankful that we live in a country that is FREE! I am thankful for my God and for my husband and children and for those friends that I have known for many years and for the friends I am just now getting to know.

I am also very Thankful for the fact that I know I am Forgiven~



Blessings to you all on this very thankful day!

Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann