Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Father :)

My father passed away one Sunday morning in March of 2007 sitting on the couch watching the birds outside like he did every morning. I thank God that he passed away so quickly and peacefully but today November 7th is the day I miss him the most. This song sang by Jason Crabb (one of my favorite singers) just really touches my heart. I love the line "But with our family and friends we'll be together once again, we're going to view all of Heaven's splendor hand in hand."

I sure miss you Dad but Heaven is sweeter with you there!!


This was the best video of the song I could find but the first 40 seconds have nothing to do with the song so give it a few seconds.

Enjoy the song







Blessings,Joann

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting that vidao, Joann. Happy Birthday to your Dad. Heaven is definately sweeter with your Dad and my Dad there. Hugs and love to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann