Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday here at home...

Today Roger and I did some errands, one of which was going to the farmers market this morning. We have the nicest farmers market they always have good fruit and veggies.

Today we got some apricots, peaches, nectarines, strawberries, yukon gold potatoes. tomatoes and a couple of onions.The strawberries are so sweet as is everything else except of course for the tomatoes, potatoes and onions.





I got my bread machine going early this morning and was able to make some homemade hamburger buns



for tonights dinner




and also a small pan of just plain dinner rolls.



The whole house smelled wonderful with the fragrance of fresh baked bread. This time i got smart and got all the ingredients out the night before and left them on the counter. It seems like I always intend to make some sort of bread and I take the butter out to thaw and then forget about it and then I have liquid butter and that won't work for bread making. I was very happy I made them as they made our dinner taste so good. I think it was a combination of the good homemade buns and Roger's grilling of the burgers that made everything taste good:)

Sunday I plan on working on my winter wonderland project, it is supposed to be in the low 100's so maybe it will make me think cool thoughts. today's temp was 104' according to the van thermometer.

Have a very blessed Sunday.

Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann