Monday, July 11, 2011

My big helpers!!!!

Well I was a little off on laundry time, didn't finish unil a little after 10am but still it's done and it's now starting to get hotter out. when I was putting the last load of laundry away this is what I found in our bedroom~

Our doggies taking their mid morning nap~





They pretty much nap all day long and I think they were happy that the bed was made so they could go lay on the pillows :)

Just had to share this with you all, since the doggies are so darn cute!

Blessings,Joann

4 comments:

  1. Cute! My dogs do the same thing hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Joann that is a gorgeous photo, they both look so comfortable,cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Joann, I love this picture. Your helpers are so cute. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, they are too darn cute! My dogs make me smile all day long.... even though they can be complete pain in the butts at times. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann