Monday, July 11, 2011

My bed is made :)


I have started my new time schedule with my routines this morning. We were up at 5am, I made Roger's lunch and I also made breakfast. Got a load of laundry started and made our bed by 8am. I now have the second load of laundry in the washer and the first is in the dryer. I hope to have laundry done by 9am. So far I am liking getting things done in the morning especially with it being summer, it is so hot later in the day.

I plan on spending some part of today working on my embroidery but that I can do when it gets hotter.


Now I am off to do the cleaning for today, the living room and I also need to unload the dishwasher.

Please have a very blessed day and thanks so much for stopping by for a visit.

Blessings,Joann

2 comments:

  1. So glad you have had an accomplished morning! Doesn't it feel great!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joann I had a slow start this morning lol...We stay up late last night just watching movies and did not go to bed until late needless to say Cedric was tired when he went to work this morning...I am so happy that you found a schedule that fits you, I think I am going to change up my schedule in the next couple of days it has been a while since I changed and updated it...Have a blessed afternoon dear friend..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann