Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year everyone

I would like you all to know that my daughter has started her own blog so if you have time please stop by and say hi to her Jennifer's blog

I hope and pray that she enjoys blogging and that she will meet some real good Godly friends.

Also tomorrow January 1, 2011 will be the start of the stitching challenge I have decided to join. Basically you start a new project every day for 15 days and then finish them throughout the year. I am very happy to start and have most of the items I want to get done picked out. Most of the patterns I use will be from cross stitch magazines, they will also be very small that way I won't get tired out from doing it, haven't done it in a while.

Another thing I have been working on are my goals for the coming year, I have a list already planned out but that will be in another post, another day.
I am thinking my theme for 2011 will be management~in all areas of my life~~ More on this later also.


I want to wish everyone~ Family, friends and anyone I happen to know a very blessed and joyful New Years.


Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann