Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday evening

This is the yarn I bought earlier today, I didn't have any blue yarn and I needed some. I really like the color of this blue, it looks nothing like the picture it isn't bright at all


Blue yarn~




This is how overstuffed my yarn basket for Crocheting is right now~

This is one of my favorite yarns for colors and for it's softness but it has to be one of the hardest yarns to work with. This is going to be turned into a gift for a special person in my life, just a regular person would not be worth the time it takes : )





I really wanted to learn how to knit but that will have to wait till after Christmas.
Have a blessed Wednesday everyone and thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann