Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I have decided to join in this challenge called Crazy January 2011 challenge. I am so bad at never finishing things, thougth this may motivate me and since their are lots of women joining in it will be encouraging. I have not done counted cross stitch but I have tons of patterns. I am working on my list for the past few days of things I want to start...If any of you are interested follow the link below and include your name and blog at that site. This is not a challenge I started it was started by the person at the link below. Many thanks go out to her.


The part under the link is what I copied from her blog, just didn't feel like re-typing it all.

I will be back in the near future with a list of things I plan on doing, they will be small just to make sure I will finish them. I am also working and praying on what I want to be my goals for 2011. I ordered a few Bible studies from CBD this evening and can't wait till they get here. One of them is a study of Ecclesiasties(don't know if I spelled that right and am too lazy to go check )I am very interested in that one.

So if all goes well I might actually finish some projects , 15 of them!! It is almost scary just thinking about it.Luckily my hand will have some rest time before I start using it again, have been having to wear my brace quite a bit of the day and always at night!

Enjoy your Tuesday, I am planning a trip to Joann's making sure I have all the items needed to start January first.

I have also not spent all of my money yet. I did order those books from CBD and a magazine subscription to Cross country stitching..


Crazy January 2011 challenge


We have so many charts in our stashes, so let's start stitching them!
The rules are simple:

1. Start stitching a new design every day, from January 1st to January 15th. So by January 15th you have 15 new WIPs to stitch!

2. Try and finish everything you started stitching during the year 2011 :)

3. Show photos in your blog if you have one, in January and during the whole year while you stitch, as we all love to see photos!

4. If you wish to join, leave a comment with your blog address into this post and I will add your name to the list.

5. Have fun stitching!


Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann