Thursday, October 15, 2009

A wonderful suprise in the mail today

Look at what came in the mail today~ My gifts from my Stitcher's angel 2009 swap, it was a secret swap so I didn't know who it was until I got my package. Her name is Angela and she made the most wonderful things for me...

I did remember to get my camera out before I tore into the gifts, I'm not that patient when it comes to gifts :)

**Remember to click on the picture to see a close up**

This is how they were packaged, very pretty!!






This little bookmark is just gorgeous, look at all that detailed embroidery!! All I can say is WOW

Here is the cutest little pincushion also with some great detailed embroidery, and look at the colors so pretty



She also sent this little bowl with crows on it no less, I Just LOVE Crows it is just perfect!!


Then another greatly embroiderd piece, I have the perfect place for it already picked out just need to get a little hanger for it..the work that was done on these gifts  just really touched my  heart.



Here is a picture of all the items I received together ( she also sent an old looking tape measure that I forgot to take a seperate picture of)



Thank you to Angela from the bottom of my heart, the swap items you sent and put so much work into is truly something I will treasure always. Thanks for also getting to know me, now I will have to visit your blog to get to know you better :)

On Another note I did survive the dentist today, they just put a temporary in where I will be getting my crown on the 5th of November oh Goodie another dentist visit. I do have to say that my dentist is so wonderful she if very soft spoken, is always asking if I am okay and just really takes her time. Hard to find a dentist like this one nowadays.

Blessings to you all and thanks for all the prayers,

Joann

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joann! I am so happy to see that you like the gifts I made for you! I thought the cross bookmark would be perfect for you. I found that little bowl with the crows last minute at my LQS and knew you would like it! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful gifts! Very thoughtful too. :) I'm so glad your dentist appt went alright.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann