Saturday, October 31, 2009

One year of Weight Watchers!

I know that it isn't the 5th of November yet but since I had the time I decided that I would put up my one year picture to compare with the first picture I had Roger take when we first started doing Weight Watchers.


Here is my begining picture~ I know how horrible I look and how big I was~

Side view~




Front View~





This picture was taken today~ 55.6 pounds lost


Side View ~




Front View~




I know there isn't a real big change and I have many more pounds to loose but it is coming off!! Just way slower than I want it to...

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I got to talk with Matthew last night for 2 hours so my weekend started out so great. I have already booked his flight home for the 18th of December and then he will be going back on the 3rd of January for a little more additional training and then will go to his first duty station, we don't know where that will be yet but hope he finds out soon. I am so excited 49 more days till I see him again, I sure hope the time goes by fast.

Blessings,Joann

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Joann..that is great about your weight loss..your looking good
    I bet Dec. 18th won't get here fast enough
    for you...
    Sweet Blessings...
    Tonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, 55 pounds is 55 pounds! In a year's time, you could have done nothing for your health--that would have been "not much," but as it is, you've come a long way!

    Congratulations and keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You can see a difference. I wish I had your fortitude.

    ~Mrs. M

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great!! I noticed the difference and I also noticed how much happier you look! That counts for a lot!!

    Keep up the great work! I'm starting another go at weight watchers myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so inspiring Joann! Keep up the good work!

    Many Blessings,
    M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann