Monday, October 19, 2009

Kaitlyn Faith Price

3 Years ago today I was at the hospital with my daugter Jennifer, in the delivery room. She was having a C-section and delivered a baby girl at 1:27 PM. She knew already that she was going to be a girl and she had the name picked out in advance Kaitlyn Faith Price you would think the middle name would have to do with something spriritual but in truth my daughter LOVES Faith Hill!! So that is where the name Faith comes from :)

Here is what her closet looked like before she was even born!!~



It's a girl~




She was so cute right after she was born~



Dylan didn't really know what to think of her~




Here she is at home~





Dylan holding her~



At her first Easter with her bunny~




Molly has always watched over her~







Here she is at 2 years old~




A picture of Katie with my Mom~



She just loves to pose for pictures~




And she likes to be silly too~




Kicking back with Molly~





Here she is with some pumpkins~




Now she is 3 and is getting cuter everyday and a little more silly. We love her with all our hearts and can't imagine our life without our little princess.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS KAITLYN!!!

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable little girl! And what a blessing to have 4 generations! Happy Birthday to your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so cute Joann, again tell her that I said happy birthday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes....you are right. It is a tie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!!! Me, being a dog person, really enjoyed the photo's with the dog lying next to her. My first grandchild is due to be born in March, and I'm already wondering how my dogs will react to this new little person in our lives.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann