Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Welcome to my new blog

Hello and welcome to my new blog!

I am needing a change in my life right about now so it seemed a change in blog was needed too. I will be keeping my old blog only for the purpose of leaving a legacy for my children and grandchildren. All new posts will be made here at my new blog.  I was told once by a very good friend that she was doing her blog for her children and  grandchildren so they could look back and see how much she loved them and maybe remember times when they were little. I liked that idea and that is why I am going to continue to blog. I have for the past week or so been contemplating removing my blog but after much prayer and thougth decided to keep it but just change it. I also have not decided for sure if I will keep it open to anyone or just to friends. This I will decide in time. I seem to have some people visiting that I really don't want to visit, but there is no way to block just their coming to the blog. I will be praying on this before I decide for sure, so right now it will be open to anyone.

I will be changing the background and such in the next few days so please bear with me. If you have my blog listed in your blog friends please change it, also please sign up to be a follower. I am thinking of using the other blog as my crafting blog from this point on and the archived things will be there whenever my children or grandchildren want to read  them.

I am hoping and praying that all of my good Blog friends will still come to visit, I wouldn't want to loose anyone along the way.

Blessings,Joann

5 comments:

  1. I love the new blog, I was also thinking about making a change too. I have not quite decided yet, but I will let you know as soon as I do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know I have followed you to your new blog!!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, if not mistaken, I am your first follower, Joann. I will continue to read about your life. Have a great day. Winona

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here! Wouldn't want to miss a thing! I have thought about printing my blog off and putting in a notebook, but so far, have not been very successful. I can't seem to get it to print without all the side items, etc. in each printing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joann, I've followed you here. Hope that's Ok. I'll change the link in my blog's sidebar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann