Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday's

Today being a Wednesday means a weigh in day. I was kind of worried, thinking I may have gained but I am very happy to report a 1.0 pound loss. So now my total lost is 43.8 pounds. I still would like to meet my personal goal of 50 pounds lots before Matthew leaves but I don't know if I will make it or not. He leaves on June 1st. I don't want to give up though so I will still strive to make it.

I want to thank the many people who either through this blog or personal e-mail have been such an encouragement to me. My husband who is my biggest encourager always know just the right thing to say when I am feeling discouraged. I thank God for him every day!!

Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann