Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's day 2009

I sure hope that everyone had a very wonderful Mother's day. We had a real nice time. We went to a park about an hour away from here. It's the same place we have gone for Mother's day for many years now and it's very nice, always a little warm but usually breezy.


Here are some pictures from the day~

My Mom and Me~





My Mom with her purse~





The 4 generations of girls~ My Mom, Me, Jennifer and Kaitlyn~





Jennifer and Kaitlyn~





And of course a picture of Dylan~





Roger and I went shopping this past weekend and he bought me 3 new shirts and a pair of Jeans. I was kind of excited when I bought clothes that were 2 sizes smaller than I have bought for a long time. I have been having Roger take pictures since we started the Weight Watchers thing about every 4 weeks or so, I now have 4 pictures and at first I really didn't see any difference but today he took a picture in my new shirt and jeans and I see a BIG difference now!!! It has really motivated me so much to see the progress. I am thinking of posting the pictures so you all can see too how different I look. At first I didn't want to post them because I just looked so HUGE but now that I look more like a normal human being and not an hippo,I may put up a post of my journey so far in this weight loss adventure I am on. So look for that this coming week.

Have a great start to your week~

Blessings,Joann

6 comments:

  1. What beautiful Mother's Day pics. That 4 generation one will be a treasure for generations to come!

    What an awesome thing to see progress in your weight loss. We always are the last to see it in ourselves. Hippo??? I don't think so LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joann, lovely pictures of you, your mom, your daughter and the grandkids. Glad you had a good day. Winona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo,
    Looks like you had a nice Mother's Day! I really enjoyed seeing your pictures of your beautiful family.

    New clothes are a great motivator! How sweet of your hubby. Glad you're taking pictures to document your progress...it's so encouraging to look back and see how much you've changed. (I'd love to see those photos!)

    A Weight Watchers classmate of mine sent me a web address of a woman who lost over 200 pounds on WW. She's quite an inspiration to anyone on this journey. If you're not familiar with her, visit her site: http://kimbensen.com/

    Have a great week!

    Blessings,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing job you did on that purse!!!! It is absolutely GORGEOUS! Way to go.
    I hope you had a beautiful Mother's Day! :)
    Much Love,
    Chas

    http://www.homesteadblogger.com/chas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the purses you made ~~ such beautiful embroidery! Nice presents for Mother's Day~~Have a Happy Week!
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I am way behind the times, but I was browsing your blog (since I am a first-timer here) and I just wanted to tell you that I am really encouraged by your posts! You can definitely tell by your pictures that you have lost quite a bit and I hope that you are still keeping up with it and doing well! I did WW's for awhile (when I could afford it)... and I lost about 17 lbs... I wish I would have stuck with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann