Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year.....

Today is January 1, 2009. The beginning of a whole new year. I am so glad to put 2008 behind me and start over again. 2008 wasn't exactly the worse year that I have had but there were some very emotional things I went through.

I always start the reading the Bible through in a year idea in January but sadly I usually don't follow through with it and somewhere around April or so I just stop. Isn't that just sad?? Not that I quit reading the Bible all together just not as much as I would like. So once again I am going to try, I certainly can't just give up! I was reading the blog of a friend and she was talking about a new plan that she read about and I think I am going to try that plan. If you want to see what plan I am talking about please visit her blog (across my Kitchen table - in the right sidebar under my blog list) she explains it very well.

As you can tell I still am having problems figuring out how to put a link in, I did it once and can't remember how I did it!!!

Last night on New Year's eve Roger and I decided to play some games



One of them was a game he got for a birthday present from Jennifer. It is a new type of Monopoly
This is what the box looks like~




And here are some of the properties~




This is what the money looks like~



Roger was the dog and I was the airplane~



Of course Oreo and Molly were watching us play~



We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed ourselves...

I hope everyone else also had a great New Year's Eve

Blessings,Joann

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your new Bible reading plan. I'll visit your friend's site to check it out :)

    The new monopoly game looks neat. We started to get a new one right before Christmas but as they say, "our starter broke" lol!

    Did you win the game?
    Have a blessed evening!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann