Monday, January 5, 2009

Update on craft room progress

There isn't much to update but I did take a few pictures so you all could see that I have been working in here. Most of the things I have done can't really be seen, found lots of garbage, and put a lot of things away that didn't belong in here.

I also took some pictures of the presser feet Roger gave me for Christmas..



So here is the sewing area, much cleaner looking than before but not all done yet~







And here is the cutting area, at least I can use it again~







This is what I came up with for storing the wrapping paper until I can purchase a plastic storage one~





This is one of the bins filled with fabric~





Here are some of the presser feet~



The side cutter~





The 1/4 inch quilting foot~

/Fruitofherhands/quarterinchquiltingfoot.jpg">



The 1/4 inch quilting foot with guide~





The open toe walking foot~





And here are two new thread cassettes~





This is where I am temporarily keeping the new presser feet~





I have much more to go through before it will all be done, but it will get done.

Blessings,Joann

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're making good progress Joann :)

    ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann