Monday, January 5, 2009

Amy Knapp planners

Do any of you use an Amy Knapp planner?? I have used one for about 3 or 4 years. This past year I bought something different and ended up not liking it, so decided to order the Amy Knapp one again. I got an e-mail today saying that my order was going to be shipped, I ordered this over a week ago and was already charged for it so I was just a little bit upset that here I am waiting for it to come and then I find out it will be probably another week or so. I sent an e-mail back explaining that I was upset about this and just a few minutes ago the phone rang and I answered, it was Amy Knapp herself calling to apologize for the misunderstanding, my order actually shipped out the day after I placed my order and the e-mail was wrong. My planner should be here tomorrow. I was very suprised to actually here from her in person. This makes me want to tell anyone I know that if you are looking for a good planner please check out her planners they are wonderful. I was very impressed with her prompt reply and she was very nice.
Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann