Thursday, June 10, 2010

Please go visit Courtney, you will be glad you did...

Hello All, I have been real bad about posting regularly but I am here now.

My wonderful friend DeNieceintroduced me to another wonderful person named Courtney whose blog is just so great, I love all her videos and she is so real and such a Godly woman I just wanted to put her link to her blog so you could go visit and meet her for yourself. She has started a new series named "Completing him challenge. Come and join if you would like.

Have a great Friday!!

I myself have been starting my own challenge and that is I am trying very hard to learn self control. I am not doing all that good so far but with Christ in my heart I feel I can do anything!!

Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann