Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Urgent prayer request for my Friend..

I just received an e-mail from my very good friend Bren she is in need of an outpouring of Prayers from all the wonderful prayer warriors out there. I will not go into details but please just lift her and her family up in prayer today. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your prayers in advance, as I know you will all pray for her. I am also praising the Lord and thanking him in advance also for I know his power is far greater than anything we have to go through.

Thanks again,
Blessings,Joann

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your friend. May God be the Glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read this today. I will pray for her and her family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann