Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Please keep us in your prayers...

Well by the time this has posted and you are reading it we will probably be on our way to the airport. Our plane leaves from Sacramento at 12:25AM on Wednesday morning, so really it's just late Tuesday night. We arrive in Louisville at 11:20AM on Wednesday morning. I would like to ask for prayers especially for our flights, I am very nervous and a little scared to be flying but right now will do ANYTHING to get to see my son even if it is only for a day or two. I will have lots to share when we get back, I am sure there will be tons of pictures I will take of my young soldier. I can't wait to see him....

See you all next week....

Blessings,Joann

5 comments:

  1. Praying for safe trips there and back! Enjoy your time with your son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for safe travels and a wonderful visit with your son. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying for you, Joann. Enjoy the time with your son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for a safe trip and blessed fellowship with your son!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we will do anything for our children, won't we? Have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann