Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What a glorious Wednesday :)

This morning the doggies and I spent some time out in our chairs on the back patio.




This is what I mean about us sitting in "Our" chairs, Molly has her own chair out there~



I like early morning, everything is pretty quiet. Mainly you can hear the birds singing and of course my doggies barking at people passing by our back gate.

This is the view from the back patio, so nice the sun was just coming up and there is a cool breeze out there. Today the temp. will rise to about the mid 90's but this morning it's nice and cool with a light breeze.




Have to add this video to my post today because it asks the question~ Which Jesus do you follow, Which Jesus do you serve??



Have a wonderful day in the Lord, thank you for stopping by,
Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann