Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Penny this post is especially for you :)

Okay I will try and explain as best as I can about this vacuum with both words and pictures. Though I can't take a picture of myself holding it so you will have to use your imagination a little bit.


The lift away part comes off and leaves the actual floor part on the floor, the dirt cup part comes with the lift away part.

Here it is sitting on the floor next to the floor part that I lifted it away from...you still with me??




This is the little power brush which goes on the end of the wand part~




That is real good on furniture or even cars.

this is the wand which also has a 24" extension for it if you want to use it for high things~





the whole reason I wanted this particular vacuum was that it did what no other vacuum did, it separated with the cord so when you lift it away you have 25' of electrical cord that goes with you. Even on my very wonderful Dyson when I used the hose part it was always attached to the vacuum and almost always would tip over if you went too far. This doesn't' happen with this vacuum because the hose the dirt cup the motor and the electrical cord go with you. I think this is the coolest thing.

You mentioned the shark that was discounted at Walmart, I really don't know much about the one you mentioned I only did research on this one. I have to say if you want a hand held one and don't have a lot to do then the Dyson hand held would probably be my choice but doing research on that one I found out it is cordless which is great but it only has power for about 10 minutes and it takes up to 3 hours to charge and they don't sell a back up battery for it yet. I love Dyson products and even though they are a bit pricey I do feel they are worth it. The cordless Dyson sells for about $350 and this shark that I bought was $169. at Target, my big Dyson I paid $550 for and have never regretted it one bit. This time I was just needing something different than what they had.

Hope this help understand it better. Now I have two vacuums that I love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann