Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer cleaning projects...

"She watches over the ways of her household, and does not eat the bread of idleness."



I have been working on a list of things I want to get deep cleaned this summer and now since it is August guess I better get working on some of them.
We are having a small get together for our son-in-laws birthday this coming Saturday. This week I want to work on the hallway bathroom. I finally got all the new rugs and such for in there but don't want to put anything new in until I get all the dirt out :). No it isnt' that dirty but I do want to give the bathroom a good cleaning before Saturday. I love the color of the new carpets and will certainly take a picture after it is all done.

Yesterday was a not so good day for me and today hasn't been that much better. I just dont' feel well. all I did yesterday was vacuum and mop the entire living room, moved all the furniture and also cleaned the blinds and windows, so it was a busy day even though I wasn't feeling that great. I also for some reason was really missing my dad and then pile on top of that the fact that Mattie is home in Texas but still has not called nor has Sara called to let me know he/they are doing okay. I look at it this way if it were the other way around wouldn't Sara want me to have Mattie call her and tell her he is okay. They don't seem to think of much but themselves and that is very hard on a Mom.

I did manage to crochet 4 dishcloths yesterday as most of the day I was just sitting around. I plan on making some cinnamon rolls tomorrow, I find if I get everything ready the night before and set out on the counter it makes me think of doing it better.

Roger is working late tonight as he did last night so he won't be home until around 8pm wich is lousy! He basically gets home, eats something sits down and relaxes for a few minutes then it's bedtime...I don't know how he does it everyday.

THis weeks cleaning projects~

Hallway Bathroom~

()()()Clean out drawers
()Clean under sink
()Wash medicine cabinet and organize things inside
()Wash light fixture
()()Clean sink/counter
()Clean toilet
()Windex window
()Vacuum
()Mop
()Put new carpets down
()Replace hand towel with new one
()Take out Garbage

Thanks so much for visiting, please come again. Have a wonderful week ahead.
Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann