Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I will be back....

I did not purposely take a blogging break. I have just not been feeling like posting anything. Felt a little down in the dumps the past couple of weeks. Things are starting to look brighter for me everyday so look forward to some wonderful post in the next few days. I have taken lots of pictures of the goings on at our home and will share them with you when I have the time to write about them and time to upload them all. Nothing too exciting going on just day to day activity. I will also be posting about a wonderful gift I received in the mail today from a very, very good friend...

Blessings,Joann

2 comments:

  1. Surely do hope you are feeling better~~ You have such an interesting blog. God bless Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you. Praying that you will soon feel better and be back with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann