Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4, 2011

I have been doing a lot of both praying and thinking about what I would like to accomplish in 2011. I was very excited to start a new year and start the stitching challenge but I have made a decision that I am not going to continue with the stitching challenge, I started out behind and now all my thoughts are consumed with trying to catch up. I was thinking if I could get a little more done on my first project and then start the second I wouldn't be too far behind, but then I came to the conclusion that I am not enjoying this very much. I know that I mentioned in another post that Management would be a good theme for me this year, I think I would like to add also Peace as my theme. I have many things rambling around in my head all the time that I really just want to find peace for. As far as the theme of management, this would be in all areas of my life. Time would be the main area, I am a very good time waster, you got some time that you want to waste then send it on over here and I will waste it very good for you.Managing my time in my entire life sounds so simple and you would think it would be easy...well you would be wrong!! Managing time also takes time and that is the thing I am bad at managing in the first place..now I feel as though I am going in circles with no end in site.

Joy is another theme for this year for me, I want to find joy in all that I do and I want to do everything joyfully, even yucky things like cleaning the bathrooms :)
So there you have it my Themes for 2011~
Management of~
My time with God, be in His Word more each day and truly be in prayer for more than two minutes.
My household chores, Get a routine and stick to it!!
My eating~Cut back on whatever I can

Peace~
Finding the peace of God's love
Peace within our home
Peace in my heart

Joy~

Being more joyful on a daily basis
Doing chores with more joy
The joy of reading and keeping God's words in my heart

The past, this is not a theme but just something I need to do, forget about previous wrongs and start new, reach out to those who have hurt me in the past and fogive (this is much easier said than done)them, love all people even if I do not have any love for them to love them with love from Our Lord Jesus Christ, as a sister in Christ..
What is that Bible verse about Love not keeping score, can't remember right now but it says something about not keeping score and I really need to heed what that says. Some people will always live in the past and dwell there and for those I am so sorry that they can not move on.

Have a beautiful week ahead, Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann