Wednesday, July 21, 2010

the first official day of the Good Morning Girls and how it is going

Today was to be the first day of the GMG's and it started out very badly due to my badly started day!! I woke up with one of the worst Charlie horses I have every had. I was crying it hurt so bad. I just a few minutes ago sent my e-mail to everyone and basically told them my day isn't going too good so for my quiet time today I was planning on reading the proverb for today (after I figured out what day it is ) and that would be it. I haven't been feeling well all week and don't really know what's wrong. I took everything off both of my countertops in the kitchen to clean the countertops and so far I haven't done anything. I will get the countertops done but the way I am feeling it may take all day...

I also found out that Mattie will be coming home on July 31 but he told Jennifer he will NOT be seeing me and that he is no longer talking to me. Isn't that just lovely? I guess that may be part of why I am not feeling well.


I have still been working on my stitching but when my head is hurting badly the last thing I want to do is work on embroidery. Boy years sure do change a person and for me that is not a good thing. I was thinking yesterday about when I was oh 26 years old, I was married to Mattie's dad and Jennifer was 7 years old. We had a small 3 bedroom 2 bath house and every day I cleaned the entire house including doing laundry and mopping all the floors. I cleaned both bathrooms and I was usually done by 11AM now I am lucky to be awake by 11 AM we also had 5 people living in the house and I made a dinner every night that would feed at least 6-8 people as we always had someone stopping by. Now it is just Roger and I and a few pets and I can't seem to get anything done. If anyone out there reads this and has any extra energy please send it my way and any and all prayers for me to well Get my act together and start being a good homekeeper again!!
I am praying that everyone has a wonderful day and that I get my countertops done!!
Blessings,Joann

1 comment:

  1. oh Dear Joaan, I feel that life deals us these ruts(so to speak)to make us stronger,and there is no rule that says you can't take life a bit easier as the years build up. Take care of you and I hope Mattie does contact you,prayers & hugs Vickie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann