Thursday, July 1, 2010

A different kind of Thursday for me today~

Thursday is the day I usually do things like go over the pantry and freezer etc. to see what to put on the grocery list (Friday is Grocery day) I also like to clean out the refrigerator to have it all ready for new items, but today I have decided to take a Just me day, I plan on doing some reading, some organizing of papers and of course stitching. I of course will still do my daily things and make dinner but today is a "JO"day

Have a wonderful Thursday
Blessings,Joann

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joann,
    I am stiching today. I made out my shopping list earlier.I am tired so a me day sounds wonderful.
    Blessings,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you taking a just me day...I sure do need one of those now that Cedric is gone back to work and my mother and mother-n-law are gone back home. It just me now with all five children lol..I glad to hear about the good news with Mattie I know that you are so happy and yes I was one of the ones that prayed if he had to go over that God would be right there with him through it all. Well I pray for all of our men and women over there that are fighting for our nation...But I wanted to say hello and to let you know that I have not pulled out all of my hair yet lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann