Sunday, December 13, 2009

Major, Major cleaning going on....

Starting Monday the 14th I will be doing a major deep cleaning and organizing of my craft room. This room started out so nice, my husband did so much nice work on my table tops and painting and it has gradually turned into a crap room not a craft room. I bought some bins at Walmart and plan on just boxing up everything I can and cleaning out the entire room, then I will clean everything really good and then go through the boxes and the only things coming back into the room are things that have a spot to go. Everything else will either go to giveaway or the garbage. I am so tired of this room being the dumping ground for everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

I will try and post daily my progress with pictures if I can find time.

Hope eveyone has a wonderful week

Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann