Saturday, February 14, 2009

We have been busy here at the Allen household...

Today is the first day I could access my computer. We have been busy!! I had to remove everything off the table top in the craft room so Roger could paint.That was a time consuming task. You all remember from my previous posts what the table top looked like well this is what it looked like after taking everything off~








This is where everything ended up~








This is what the window looked like with the ugly old curtain on it~






Roger put the primer on~
The window area~


shelves removed on walls~






Then this morning he finished up with the painting ~

The window area painted~


This is the wall where the shelving goes back up~The south/west corner~





The shelving brackets were just put back up tonight and I haven't taken pictures of that yet so that will have to wait till next time. I am a little excited to get things put away now and actually use the room for some crafting. Hope to post some more progress by Monday but will have to see what I can get done by then.

Blessings,Joann

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your progress. I love seeing others' sewing/craft areas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann