Sunday, February 5, 2012

This song by Building 429 is a song that just says it all " All I know is I'm not home yet, this is not where I belong. Take this world and give me Jesus, this is not where I belong."

I plan on having a joy filled week this coming week, yes I am chosing to be joyful and not worrying about what other people think about me. I have lots of things to do this week and I have to be in a frame of mind to get them done. I read lots of different blogs and there are two out there that really inspire and encourage me a lot.

These last few weeks have been hard on me, I have been called all sorts of names by someone of whom I used to be friends with, I was also criticized by what i said in my last post about holding plans loosely so now I feel like I am walking on egg shells so I don't offend anybody else.

I am planning by the end of this week to have a tour of my home up but I can't promise anything because I will just have to see where each day leads me. I haven't been on the computer much for a while now, but am enjoying a new Bible I got this past week.







Have a wonderful week ahead of you, may it be blessed, Joann
"To be self controlled, and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind and to be subject to their husbands , so that no one will malign the word of God." Titus 2:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann