Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ignorance!!!!!!!!

Definition of IGNORANCE
: the state or fact of being ignorant : lack of knowledge, education, or awareness




First off I am not calling any certain person ignorant but wanted to touch on the subject and why I don't like people being ignorant about things

One of the definitions of ignorance is lack of knowledge and that is what upsets me the most people want to make decisions with out knowing all the facts. I had a group of people do this to me a few years back, just because myself and a friend had a disagreement and that friend decided to not be friends anymore but then all of the group all of a sudden were no longer my friends WHY??? Because of ignorance, they had no idea all that went on, they didnt' know what was said between me and this other person but because of this person I lost those friends too

I think if someone has a problem with another person they should try and find out why there is a problem in the first place and remember there is always two sides to every story. Don't just go by what someone else says, find out for yourself and then make your own decision.

Sorry but I just had to post this.
Blessings,Joann



Definition of IGNORANCE
: the state or fact of being ignorant : lack of knowledge, education, or awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann