Friday, February 17, 2012

It is Friday and nothing has gotten done this week :(

I have been sick since Monday early morning and this is the first time I have turned on my comptuer all week. I have been checking email, a few blogs and facebook during the day through my phone, but haven't put any new posts up on my blog till now :)

Monday and Tuesday I was a total wreck and accomplished nothing, Wednesday I was actually able to get out of bed and sit upright without feeling too sick. Thursday I was feeling better and today I feel even better. I plan on continuing the feeling good part for a while if I can.

I have a new Bible that I have been exploring, it has tons of footnotes, explanations, and study helps along with a huge concordance. I am just loving it. It is huge and has lots of pages and pictures. I don't have a picture of it but will try and take one this weekend and post it so you can see just how big it is. I enjoy reading it and have been doing lots of reading lately.

I pray you all have a wonderful weekend in the Lord and I plan on being back to posting and tending to my home like I should be.

I recently had someone question my being a Titus 2 woman, and I was really thinking about this and figured out a couple of things first of all I don't care what anyone has to say about me :) Second I have never said I WAS a Titus 2 woman, I have always said and thought of myself as striving to be a Proverbs 31/Titus 2 woman. Maybe they don't know what the word stiving means:)

No pictures for this post.

Blessings, Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann