Friday, January 27, 2012

what a day today has been

Today is Friday and that means grocery shopping day. I had many plans for today that I planned out yesterday, but as someone I used to know said we need to hold our plans loosely because sometimes what we have planned and what God has planned for us do not always work out the same. Too bad God can't send us and email or text ahead of time :)

So instead of getting out going early today as I had planned I woke up with both a horrible headache and miserable back pain and that was at 5AM. I ended up laying back down hoping it would ease some of the pain in my back. The dogs decided that my laying down was not a good idea and continued to pester me until I got back up. By then it was 6:30...After taking a shower, feeding the animals, letting them out to play about 3 different times and calling my mom I was finally ready to go shopping. It was now already 11AM, my day was already almost half over and I hadn't even started anything that needed to get done. So I went to Walmart first, bought some groceries there. They sell the orange pineapple juice I like and also the best ground beef that I like so much better than other places.I came home and unloaded those groceries let the dogs out for a few minutes and had a nice big glass of water. Then I went out to the other Walmart in town as I was looking for dog sweaters for the dogs. The first Walmart I went to didn't have any. This other Walmart didn't either so I ended up getting them matching little dog coats made of fleece. Finally I made it to Winco where I do the majority of our shopping. Got my groceries purchased, stopped at McDonalds for a coke (I love coke from McDonalds and always get one after shopping) then I had to make one more stop...at Raleys (another grocery store in our city) they had foster farms chicken breast on sale for 99 cents a pound which is a really good deal. I purchased 12 packages of it. We don't eat much red meat and eat a lot of chicken so this was a great find. I ended up getting home about 3:30pm and put all the groceries away. Then I started dough in my bread machine which I had planned on starting this morning. I also got laundry going also planned on starting that this morning, I guess better late than never. My headache and backache has never felt any better than it was feeling this morning so I was really going slowly on everything I tried to get done today. I was out in the garage changing laundry over from the washer to the dryer and I slammed my finger in the door of the dryer. Now it was no major injury but it HURT A LOT, it actually made me feel sick to my stomach for a while. Now I am sitting here in my craft room it's about 7:30PM and I am still doing laundry, my finger, back and head still all hurt, I am also waiting for my rolls to raise some more. The dough I made today didn't turn out good at all and it isn't raising right...what more could go wrong today??? I dont' even want to know I am ready for bed and plan on heading there as soon as the laundry is done. I made no dinner tonight so when Roger got home from work he had to make himself a sandwich for dinner. I would appreciate any and all prayers so that my tomorrow will not be a repeat of today :) God wouldn't do that would He?? I am sorry if I have babbled on too much I seriously am so sleepy that I don't really remember all that I have written.

Blessings, and have a wonderful weekend, Joann






"To be self controlled, and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind and to be subject to their husbands , so that no one will malign the word of God." Titus 2:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann