Thursday, January 26, 2012

Not sure what to do yet...

I recently got my haircut short again and I also colored it, it looks so much better than it did.







Well it's been a while since I last posted on this blog, I had started a new one and I am now not quite sure what to do. I love this blog and the title of this blog is very near and dear to my heart but I just got so tired of people commenting about what I post about. I have had many mean comments and good comments and some times the mean ones just get to me and make me want to just quit blogging alltogether. Then I remember why I started blogging and that was for a few reasons. I wanted to find like minded friends....also to keep a journal of sorts for my grandchildren. Well I have met some friends and some non friends and they seem to try to attack me for my feelings. I really can't stand it when someone tries to tell me how to feel, I look at it this way if you don't like what I am posting about then don't read my blog. I was telling my friend DeNiece the other day when we were talking that my blog title says right in it a Bible verse so why would someone who isn't a Christian read it. We both laughed about that. It's like duh!! I wouldn't go to a blog that has Satanic things in the title. So please if you dont' like my blog or what I write about please leave. Thanks!

So for now I am thinking of keeping this blog and using the newer one just for my crafts which is so far this year at a big fat Zero...No crafting going on yet and I was so wanting to get at least one thing done before the end of the month. I guess I do have a few days but who am I kidding we all know I won't get anything done :)

If you read this blog and like it please leave me a comment that you do I would certainly appreciate it.

Blessings,Joann

5 comments:

  1. Hiya! I am a 49 year old christian lady, urban living! And sorry...I am a quiet reader. I have read and followed so many of your blogs...I think the last time I commented you had cracked me up (another blog) and I had to tell you because I related so well (it was over your in-laws and 'crazy', I think). Anyway...I have two grown married daughters and a teenage boy at home (special needs). I don't blog, however. Tried many over the years, but for now the Lord has shown me that I really am more of a reader and 'gleaner', if you catch my drift! So..if you decide to ever go private, my email (public one) is freshruff at gmail dot com....!!! I will try and be better at commenting!! (I'm about to become a grandmother in a couple of weeks and again in May!! - my daughters are both having their firsts...!!). Thanks for being real...you'll never get a negative comment or 'anonymous' from me :o).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen~ thanks so much for your lovely words I am sorry about being a yo-yo about my blogs. Glad you enjoy reading about my crazy family and my boring day to day life. Congrats on becoming a grandmother, blessings to you and your family.Jo Ann

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks great! Isn't it fun to have a new 'do' and a fresh change? Keep your blog... it's YOURS...and you can write what you want to write. And I'm with you...I surely wouldn't read someone's satanic blog or anything else that didn't suit me...nor leave a comment for them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penny~ What can I say you are always here with such nice thougthful words. I do think I will keep MY blog :) Thanks for all the nice comments over the years.
      Blessings,Joann

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann