Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Molly is home

Molly is now home and resting comfortably. Thanks to all who prayed for her. Mandy is even being nice to her, I think she can sense something is a little different about Molly. We also had her dew claws removed as she had 2 of them when we adopted her. She has some real snazzy looking purple bandages on her two legs and she also needed to have one tooth pulled. I am so happy it is all done and over with. Right now she is laying on some cozy blankets on the couch and sleeping.

I feel very blessed to have the wonderful friends from my blog and on facebook that I know to call on for needed prayers.

Thanks again my treasured friends, Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann