Monday, March 14, 2011

A couple of prayer requests

I have a few things I would like to ask of my readers to pray for. Tomorrow (Tuesday) our dog Molly is getting her teeth cleaned doesn't sound like to big of a thing but they have to put her out and we just don't like that at all. She really needs it done but we are both very anxious feeling about the whole thing and of course it will cost lots of money which we don't have right now.
The other thing is my mom is having cataract surgery on Wednesday. Please just keep both of them in your thougths and prayers.
I know some may think it is stupid to worry about Molly as she is just a dog but to us she is our baby that we would do anything for and we love her so much. Mandy will be doing a lot of crying tomorrow with her big sister gone for the whole day, but that is because she is a baby. She cries just when one of us goes outside...

Thanks to all of my wonderful readers.
Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann