Thursday, June 16, 2011

Answered prayer~Roger got a job!!!!

Roger has been out of work since the end of February and even though it hasn't been that long for us it seems like a lifetime. At the end of June Roger will be starting a new job working on the Golden Gate Bridge. I would like to thank all of you who have kept us in your prayers for this job.I think both Roger and I feel like a big weight has been lifted off of us. We are most certainly thanking God for this job which was to be in His time not ours. We did get a little discouraged from time to time and of course asked the question why often but then really everything does happen in God's time not our own.

Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann