Sunday, January 23, 2022

titus2keeperathome is back.....

hello everyone out in blog land! i know its been years since  i have posted here. im kind of hoping some one out there missed me !!


well tomorrow  is january 24th 2022  and my plan is to post daily or at least weekly. my husband and I are building  a new home in a town about 15 miles away from where we live now. they are supposed to be starting it in February and we are both excited about it. i plan on posting all the info on my blog from february till October the mentioned finish date.

I have been visiting my favorite blogs in the recent months and have been trying to keep up with every bodies goings on. I look forward to reading and commenting as time goes on.  

 i have a lot of funny stories  to share with you and some not so funny!


Have a blesssed week  ahead of you and come back to  visit whenever you like!

 

 

 

 

"To be self controlled, and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind and to be subject to their husbands , so that no one will malign the word of God." Titus 2:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann