Thursday, January 7, 2010

jsut a short post

THis is just a post to let everyone out there who have been e-mailing me and all that I am okay, but Roger and I are both sick, my head feels like it is about to explode and if my throat doesnt' stop hurting so much I may just have to chop my head off!! Roger stayed home from work on Tuesday but went back on Wednesday. I have just been feeling horrible and this morning it even hurts just to talk, or breathe which I am sure Roger is thinking is a blessing to him :)
Hope to put up a real post about our Christmas and our trip as soon as I can.
Blessings,Joann

For all of those who have sent messages or e-mails thanks so much for thinking about me and please keep me in your prayers so I can get better soon. I hate being sick!!

2 comments:

  1. I have been having some sinus headaches and today woke up with a sore throat, so I can relate! Prayers for you to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I would check in and see if you were feeling any better yet! I hope so!
    Always wanted to pass along that I placed an Avon order thru your daughter this morning. I used to sell Avon, but havent for a few years and was excited when I saw her link! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann