Sunday, January 17, 2010

Feeling much better today!

Ten days later I am finally feeling better. We even went over to Jennifer's and visited with the grandkids yesterday. We were supposed to go over last weekend but since we were sick it just didn't happen.

I am going to do some backtracking and start back at Christmas 2009, yes Matthew did show up and we had a wonderful Christmas morning at our house and then we all went over to my sisters house for lunch. MY nephew was home from Army basic training in Ft. Jackson South Carolina for Christmas so it was nice to see him too.

Here are some pictures from Christmas~

MY gift from Roger~





Katie with her princess kitchen~



Molly with her new toy~



Matthew and Me~




Me Matthew and Jennifer~





Matthew and his cousin Brandon~





Matthew and Brandon with their grandma (My Mom)




Here is a picture of my entire family~




I certainly hope everyone had a great Christmas!!
Blessings,Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann