Friday, October 7, 2016

A Picture, yes just one!!

 So here I am at 11pm still trying to get my pictures from my phone to my computer. I can see the pictures on my computer but when I go to add an image to a post they don't come up. I did get this one picture, which is of the rock that will go on the front of our new home and I have no idea how I got it on here. I will still try and get some more pictures on here if I can. I have been up since 5 this morning so I am headed to bed with a great big old headache from all of this picture drama. Blessings,Joann



"To be self controlled, and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind and to be subject to their husbands , so that no one will malign the word of God." Titus 2:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, I truly thank you for your visit. Blessings,Joann